Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Traveling Back to Florida

If you're reading this, you will know that I am on the road again!  Traveling back to Florida, from Montreal!  I am beginning a fabulous new project, one which I have dreamed of doing my whole life!  I will be producing a Children's half-hour TV Show for WGCU Public Media (PBS) in Fort Myers, so lots of work, but an amazing opportunity to share knowledge, inspire kids to get outside and discover the marvels of the natural world, promote wellness and demonstrate our interconnectedness to the Earth and each other!

I will be resuming my Blog Posts in a few weeks, so please come back and visit!  In the meantime, if you scroll through the archives, you will find a wealth of information and ideas as well as links to some great stories and resources!

I hope your summer is going well and that we will connect again soon!
In gratitude for life and this precious Earth,
Rosie

No comments:

Post a Comment